Create an Event Using Your Facebook Business Page
Using Facebook, you have the ability to create an event listing the details of your event including date and time, address and even a map for the location of the event. In the video below, I’ll walk you through the steps on how to create an event using your Facebook business page. You also have the ability to create an event using your personal profile, but in this tutorial, we’ll only be addressing creating one in your business page.
Once you’ve created the event, you can share it on your business page and you can switch back to posting as yourself, rather than your business, and invite your Facebook friends to the event. Other options you have when setting up your event are:
- Making the event private or public
- Whether or not you want to display the guest list
- Will you allow others to comment on your event wall
- Add another person as a host for the event
- Adding photos to the event
- The ability to sell tickets to the event
- Message people who have said they will be attending
- And more…
Watch this video as we take you through the steps of creating your event.
Here’s a link to more information about Creating Facebook Events Using Your Facebook Business Page.