Promoting Business on Facebook
As a member of the Taking Care of Business – Networking Alliance, I wanted to share some ways that we can help one another within our Facebook group.
Some good examples of how you might use this group are:
- Give another member a referral
- Thank another member
- Ask for help with a particular business issue
- Offer help to someone who is having an issue
- Share marketing ideas that are working for your business
- Share marketing ideas that didn’t work so well
- Get feedback from other members on things you’re trying
- Share testimonials about your business
- Share testimonials about another member’s business
- The list can go on and on…
Tips for sharing in this group:
- Keep in mind that this IS a business networking group. Try to keep your posts business related. We’ve each got our personal profiles to post personal stuff.
- Along the lines of Tip#1, because this is a business networking group, it’s probably best to keep any politically charged comments to yourself or your personal profile.
- This group is to help build our members up and build their businesses up. Please be considerate and post positive, helpful posts.
- Blatant self-promotion can sometimes work against you and be a turn-off to others. Keep self-promotion to a minimum.
- Whenever possible, if you’re giving a referral, a testimony or thanking another member, add a link to their website or Facebook page to make it easier for other members to click and see what they are all about. The video below will show you how to add links to your Facebook posts…